Drone Technician / UAV / Repair
San Francisco, California, 94111 Repair Technician Full-time
- Submitting drone work orders efficiently and accurately using company provided work order form
- Communicating with customers for repair inquiry by phone, email, etc
- Communicating regularly by phone and in person with team members, inventory managers, technical specialists, dispatch, lead service techs, and executive managers
- Accurately recording time spent and parts used for each job and each drone
- Maintaining company’s service area in a clean, organized, cost-effective, working order
- Observing and checking each drones to provide right estimate for each job
- Assuming responsibility for quality repairs with minimal callbacks
- Regularly observing and assessing customer needs. Recommending additional products and services and working with executive structure to deliver customer needs.
- Adhering to all company’s rules and regulations.
Retail Sales Representative
San Francisco, California, 94111 Sales Representative Full-time & Part-time
- Self-starter, gets involved quickly, takes on difficult tasks with enthusiasm. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity).
- Strives to understand the details. Balances, analyzes and takes appropriate action.
- Communication - presents ideas effectively, actively listens, and works across functional boundaries with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers and store personnel.
- Team Work: Can work in group or alone; oriented towards the good of the whole.
- Manage job professionally and with a high level of organization
- Able to effectively deal with change and adversity in the work place
- Demonstrated ability to deliver consistent results while building organization capabilities.
- Able to practice safe working habits at all times